jueves, 21 de mayo de 2009

Psychosis Postpartum


Children can be killed or seriously injured by airbags… or moms.
But I’m not a criminal. Not a criminal, no.
Kids are cruel. I can’t get some sleep.
Tell me she won’t die!
I didn’t mean to hurt her.
Oh! My creature. Don’t go away, darling.
I need you, sweet product of lust.
But I can’t have you by my side, no.
I want to hug you, kiss you but you don’t stop annoying me!
You were born on a snowy day
& on a snowy day you will return.
Yes, back where you come from little sinless angel.
No. I need you with me.
Say goodbye baby. World doesn’t need us anymore.
I won’t stop saying I’m sorry.
I didn’t mean to hurt her, but now…
Now she’s sleeping the nights I never had...

Forever.

2 comentarios:

Kyüketsuki-chan dijo...

me gusta, me gusta....y eol formato k le pones esta muy mono :3

P37ER dijo...

verga q de webos esta jajajaj me gusto un chingo |m|. tq